Реакции
Депозит
Сделки
Нарушения
0 / 0
Монетки
0042c133_medium.png

Module 1: Excessive Status Defined
  • Why you’re CLIPPING somebody’s excessive standing future by paying for his or her dinner.. (06:11)
  • Assume it’s exhausting being a New York Instances Greatest Vendor? Assume once more. We’re diving deep into what it really means to be a prolific writer, even for those who’re not an excellent author now.. (08:01)
  • Why all the things you’ve been taught about “obstacles” in your life is a LIE. Plus, the sneaky trick to ridding your self of ego-driven roadblocks for good (Sorry, Ryan Vacation)….(11:33)
  • How one can get crystal clear in your beliefs for the primary time – the REAL motive why you’ve had hassle prior to now with trainings, affirmations, and different “guru” kind workouts, and how one can repair that for good in 2017..(16:21)
  • Steve Aoki’s visualization method and his psychology of success mapped out.. (18:43)
  • The Primal Excessive Status Swap – let me flip this swap for you and watch your outcomes with ladies, enterprise, and general wellbeing SOAR inside seconds.. (26:31)
  • Notion portals. How Steve Jobs twisted his notion into actuality for streamlined success, and how one can too beginning proper now.. (28:07)
  • The three Steps of Larger Status Defined. How the social hierarchy is constructed, showcasing precisely you MUST know in an effort to seize the reigns of life and grow to be nonreactive.. (31:37)
  • Have a woman in thoughts? Nice, right here’s how one can get her OBSESSED with you in Three seconds.. (32:51)
  • What we will study from Jay Z about Excessive Status, making more cash, and commanding extra respect from each single particular person that you just encompass your self with proper now.. (34:15)
  • Why you may nonetheless be Excessive STATUS, even for those who weren’t born into it.. (37:37)
  • What do Excessive Status, the world’s highest paid plastic surgeon, and your self picture must do with one another? Pay shut consideration as I reveal secrets and techniques of wealth and better standing.. (38:15)
  • Vocal tonality 101 – my favourite vocal tonality trick for easy persuasion and affect.. (42:25)
  • The downright bizarre priming routine I do each time I sit all the way down to work.. (44:29)
  • The unusual “hot mug” routine scientists have confirmed to make you extra enticing.. (44:50)
  • My productiveness defined. How I take advantage of one thing referred to as Parkinson’s Legislation to get extra finished in a single day than most do in a full month, and how one can too beginning proper now..(46:49)
  • My Sunday Ritual Uncovered. A way I’ve but to share with anybody on how I map out my weeks come, ridding you of any nervousness of the long run whereas present immense readability.. (48:09)
Module 2: Excessive-Status Imaginative and prescient
  • What the media gained’t let you know. The REAL motive why greater than half the nation proper now could be on anti depressants (and for those who concentrate, I’ll rid you of that very same destiny).. (4:13)
  • Dunbar’s quantity defined. How a easy quantity reveals all it is advisable find out about Excessive Status and dwelling the life you’ve all the time secretly wished stuffed with PURPOSE.. (5:35)
  • The two issues your targets, objective, and imaginative and prescient MUST Must be profitable.. (9:51)
  • How we’re going to flip your robust childhood on its head and as an alternative use it to gas your success with ladies, enterprise, and general life with a easy straightforward train.. (16:50)
  • My new favourite 3-word mantra. Why repeating these phrases, no matter what life throws your approach might imply the distinction between you getting her or going dwelling alone.. (18:09)
  • Certainty and Decisiveness Portals. The one query you may ask your self to cease being so wishy washy along with your life’s route in seconds.. Ladies LOVE males of certainty.. (19:53)
  • THIS has ladies going nuts this yr. The ONE phrase uncovered in a Victoria Secret’s journal that tells you all you’ll ever must find out about attracting ladies. Think about having this benefit over your mates.. (23:09)
  • How one can stand out in a sea of mediocrity. The important thing to having ladies, enterprise companions, and your closest associates discover, admire, and RESPECT you extra utilizing one thing I wish to name “Presence Portals”.. (30:01)
  • Richard Branson’s secret to success, wealth, and Excessive Status defined.. (33:17)
  • The Readability Conundrum. A strong train I’ve used with all my $75,000 a yr shoppers to remodel them into crystal clear money-making machines.. (34:01)
  • The TRUTH about targets. The true distinction between ego-driven targets vs fulfilling targets, how one can know which of them to decide on, and how one can have them construct on themselves for you.. (50:01)
  • Should you’re something like me, you’ve had tunnel imaginative and prescient so slender you neglect different elements of your life. Well being, household, relationships, all for the better good of the imaginative and prescient. Right here’s how one can repair that inside minutes.. (57:13)
  • Why concepts are WORTHLESS. Ladies, enterprise, and associates don’t care about your concepts, they care about ACTIONS. Right here’s how one can comply with via on yours proper now.. (1:00:21)
  • How I personally construction my days for elevated effectivity and productiveness. Wasted hours, minutes, and seconds are actually a factor of the previous for you and I.. (1:04:13)
  • Billionaire Dan Pena’s quote for changing into the envy of all of your closest associates.. (1:12:21)
Module 3: Excessive-Status Physique Language
  • Why all the things you’ve been taught about Excessive Status Physique Language is WRONG.. (1:21)
  • Have a vital dialog developing in your life? Right here’s the important thing to dealing with it like a Excessive Status male, reducing nervousness related to it, and win individuals over effortlessly.. (8:01)
  • The Four Levels To Excessive Status Physique Language – Think about her approaching you first and doing all of the work, with out you having to say a single phrase or do something.. (9:19)
  • James Dean’s #1 physique language technique to getting women to sleep with him.. (11:49)
  • The Corona Technique for Excessive Status. How manufacturers twist and switch your feelings to get you to purchase on command, and how one can leverage the identical energy in your online business.. (14:15)
  • Think about you simply gained the NBA Championship. How would you’re feeling in that second? And the way nice wouldn’t it be for those who might really feel like that ALL THE TIME? Right here’s how one can do it.. (23:43)
  • My 1-second trick to feeling AMAZING simply utilizing Excessive Status Physique Language.. (24:29)
  • The OPCG technique of Excessive Status Physique Language. Methods of the commerce that guys like George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr. know that you just don’t.. (25:37)
  • Why one thing as small as pulling your telephone out of your pocket the improper approach can flip a woman off IMMEDIATELY, ruining all of your work beforehand and how one can cease that from occurring.. (27:25)
  • Does age matter? Nope! Right here’s how a 66 yr outdated man scored two scorching babes away from the 2 younger bucks on the bar utilizing nothing however his Excessive Status Physique Language.. (32:11)
  • Enhance your testosterone by 40% utilizing this 4-minute pose found by Harvard.. (35:29)
  • The Harvey Specter Legislation of Motion. What we will study excessive stakes conversations, physique language, and their impact on YOUR outcomes (beginning as quickly as TONIGHT!).. (39:01)
  • Physique Language Priming. How you can seduce ladies utilizing nothing however the way in which you sit.. (47:43)
  • Pitching Something x 10. The sneaky key to pitching somebody in your merchandise, concepts, or beliefs with out coming off just like the run of the mill used automotive salesmen.. (51:23)
  • The important thing to switching from “work mode” to “game mode” inside seconds.. (53:11)
Module 4: Excessive-Status Eye Contact
  • How I’m in a position to maintain myself so accountable in life, and how one can simply as effectively.. (3:25)
  • The trick to creating your individual BROTHERHOOD of associates and better standing social circle for elevated mentorship, teaching, and accountability with guys like myself.. (7:17)
  • Why your eyes are the #1 MOST VIEWED Sign of Larger Status.. (14:21)
  • The ONE factor women really feel can’t be faked (and how one can use it towards them).. (16:30)
  • The story of how I managed to bang a music pop star within the lavatory of a restaurant to a standing ovation utilizing nothing however Excessive Status Eye Contact, having her come to ME.. (19:21)
  • Tony Stark’s sneaky eye contact trick for seducing scorching ladies on the spot.. (25:09)
  • How you can know the place to look, each time. Should you’ve ever been curious for those who’re making TOO a lot eye contact if you’re speaking with a scorching girl, right here’s my well-known 80/20 rule of Excessive Status Eye Contact (beware: she may fall in love with you..) (32:07)
  • What relationship coaches have stored from you. The SECRET TRUTH behind pure attraction and easy seduction with ladies in bars, golf equipment, and even the grocery retailer.. (37:01)
  • Why BREAKING eye contact is as vital, and the important thing to creating it NATURAL.. (45:45)
  • My imaginative and prescient out method. The important thing to creating a woman take into consideration her future with you collectively inside 10 seconds of speaking.. This SCREAMS high-status to anybody watching..(48:31)
  • The ONE phrase to make use of for fast reference to a feminine. Give this a go tonight.. (55:15)
  • What will get ladies attracted and hooked on you on a a lot deeper degree EXPOSED.. (and why “wide animation presentation” will get her spreading her legs “wide” for you.. (56:45)
  • How you can be taken severely each time you say one thing to a woman or enterprise associate.. (1:07:13)
  • The AC Slater method for getting nearer to a woman with out coming off as “creepy” or “weird”. Do that tonight and watch fireworks go off as she will’t assist however be interested in you.. (1:09:03)
  • A gross sales copy method used for laser-like readability in your supply (works simply as effectively with being extra direct with ladies, and extra priceless to the opposite particular person with you).. (1:14:21)
Module 5: Excessive-Status Vocal Tonality
  • Subcommunications 101. What scorching ladies MELT on the sight of.. (1:03)
  • How you can disclose to a ladies what you concentrate on your self with out coming off as cocky.. (9:09)
  • Dean Martin’s sneaky trick to coming off as HILARIOUS to any ladies he meets, even for those who’re “shy” or see your self as “bad with women” proper now.. (10:41)
  • The three essential ranges of tonality. What they imply to others, and the important thing to getting ladies and enterprise contacts consuming out of the palm of your hand each time you say one thing.. (12:45)
  • “SR”, “NR”, and “BR” strategies of tonality. Why the way in which you speak to others could possibly be DESTROYING your ends in all areas of your life proper now. That every one modifications, proper right here and now.. (17:15)
  • The bizarre secret to getting a mentor to convey you underneath his wing. Think about myself, somebody like Pena, or another billionaire instructing you all the things he is aware of.. (18:43)
  • The 5-word query to ask your self to MASTER vocal tonality in seconds.. (22:11)
  • The ONE factor ladies discover irresistible when speaking to them.. (28:13)
  • The 5 traits of a better standing voice. Add these to your arsenal and also you’re unstoppable. How nice do hordes of girls, barrels of cash, and associates doing issues for you sound? (30:21)
  • Why the findings of a well-known research by Kent State College could possibly be the explanation why you get that promotion at work and sleep with that woman you’ve had your eyes on for some time.. (33:01)
  • How you can make your voice attention-grabbing, even for those who have been born an introvert. The important thing to tantalizing scorching ladies, enterprise contacts, and associates utilizing nothing however your voice, regardless you probably have distinctive social abilities now. Shy guys, rejoice! (Mod 5 – 35:51)
  • The #1 BEST factor you are able to do to your vocal tonality proper now.. (40:21)
  • The BIGGEST MISTAKE you’re making along with your vocal tonality now, and the unusual motive why nobody’s speaking about it..(44:45)
  • What we will take away from an Olympic Sprinting Coach and the way it will provide help to prepare your vocals to be stronger, louder, and extra Excessive Status effortlessly.. (52:49)
  • The 10/20 rule of vocal tonality quantity. Why the amount you communicate at with ladies and enterprise companions might make or break outcomes, and how one can discover that “sweet spot”.. (56:51)
Module 6: Excessive-Status Charisma
  • How you can inform if she’s actually excited by what you’re saying.. (5:55)
  • The ONE query you may ask your self to construct self consciousness. Ladies discover it immediately, from the second you stroll in a room, and it could be a make or break for you.. (8:23)
  • Four keys to how guys like Winston Churchill, Elvis Presley, and James Dean “lit up a room”, permitting you to grow to be probably the most Charismatic model of your self immediately.. (9:07)
  • Steve Job’s Actuality Distortion Area. The important thing to getting what you need in ladies and in enterprise (I’m speaking as quickly as tomorrow)..(16:43)
  • The sneaky little key to constructing a reference to scorching ladies and shoppers so robust that she thinks she’s identified you for YEARS, regardless that you two simply met that night time.. (23:21)
  • The key to utilizing contact in a playful method with out coming off as a “creep”.. (25:41)
  • How you can 7X your charisma INSTANTLY. What we will take away from a research finished by researchers from Harvard that tells you all it is advisable find out about being MORE charismatic immediately.. (33:35)
  • Leonardo DiCaprio’s Three keys to being charismatic.. (43:27)
  • The #1 key to increase your Charisma Muscle Staff Capital type.. (53:19)
  • Your Private Praise Journal. My soiled secret to all the time feeling optimistic about life. Detrimental ideas are actually a factor of the previous.. (54:09)
  • Self Picture Recharge. A easy train you are able to do to skyrocket your present self picture past perception. Ladies discover. Enterprise companions discover. And now, so do you.. (1:12:25)
  • What all of the BEST communicators and MOST charismatic males on the earth do after they communicate. After I share this, you’ll begin attracting individuals by doing it mechanically.. (1:35:19)
  • Metaphor MASTERY. A working checklist of metaphors you may COPY from me and leverage the ability of when speaking to scorching ladies, associates, household, and enterprise associates.. (1:40:75)
  • The 5 keys all one of the best metaphors have for easy persuasion and affect.. (1:45:39)
  • The ONLY factor I do earlier than going right into a TV interview (and the way you need to use it to nail your subsequent job interview, massive assembly at work, or date with a scorching girl).. (1:55:57)
Module 7: Excessive-Status State Management
  • John Wood’s secret for NOT forming dangerous habits.. (1:01)
  • Assume your schedule will get in the way in which? Nonsense! How you can effortlessly slot in any Excessive Status Train no matter your present work, college, or household obligations.. (3:57)
  • The two keys to Excessive Status State Management. With out these, don’t even strive.. (6:13)
  • Emotional mastery 101. How you can stay unaffected and unmoved in a world full of curveballs thrown from work, ladies, well being, and general life, INSTANTLY.. (8:45)
  • Leverage this sneaky little psychology trick for laser-like focus, whether or not it’s in a dialog with a ladies or whereas working exhausting on a mission.. (12:43)
  • Reality or fiction? Use my “source not story” take a look at I give to each single piece of data I get in order that I’m effortlessly filtering out the BS and specializing in what issues.. (15:15)
  • My well-known 15 Meals Rule. How one can merely your whole weight loss plan for elevated vitality, focus, and productiveness (no matter present restrictions) for a greater state all day.. (24:43)
  • Go-to thought loops galore. The bizarre trick I’ve stumbled as much as STRENGTHEN your present thought loops, irrespective of the time of day, or your present state.. (31:55)
  • The three-minute trick for changing into absolutely nonreactive to your atmosphere.. (33:27)
  • How you can push via the preliminary residence of meditation, releasing your self of previous and future ideas for the last word rest and anxiety-free dwelling.. (33:55)
  • How you can rid your self of hysteria, for good. Utilizing my “instant anxiety trap solution” we’re going to dispel any gut-wrenching emotions introduced on by a busy to-do checklist inside minutes.. (55:01)
  • How you can cease dwelling life underneath another person’s guidelines, break the chains, and begin dwelling FREE.. (1:07:37)
  • Right here’s what Steve Jobs, Charles Darwin, and Mozart did every day to pump up their state, relieve nervousness, and attain laser-like focus and readability, defined step-by-step.. (1:08:34)
  • My Sunday rituals defined. What I do each week to really feel nothing wanting BLISS.. (1:09:49)
  • 7 easy methods to cost your state instantly inside seconds.. (1:19:13)
Module 8: Excessive-Status Presence
  • The 7 Minute Reboot. A easy train I do to heart myself EVERY MORNING, leaving me refreshed, grateful, centered, and able to dominate my path, and now, you’ll too.. (3:25)
  • A easy query you may ask your self to really feel PRESENT within the second.. (4:15)
  • Affirmations are one of the best factor you are able to do to your state, proper? WRONG! Right here’s one thing even higher to anchor feelings, and multiply your outcomes with affirmations.. (11:17)
  • The 5 Credos. How to determine what the 5 guidelines of your life are, and how one can get others to respect them as you remodel your self right into a Excessive Status Male.. (13:51)
  • How you can get exhilarating vitality WITHOUT caffeine. Utilizing my well-known 30-second respiratory method, we’ll equip you with sufficient vitality to energy you thru the day.. (Mod 8 – 15:11)
  • The 2 phrases that took my enterprise from 30Ok/month to over 100Ok/month, all in LESS than Four months (pay shut consideration to this dude, it’s THAT vital).. (25:01)
  • Was Jim Rohn WRONG? Why you won’t be the common of your 5 associates.. (33:37)
  • How you can proceed surrounding your self with hungry, bold badasses like your self to propel you in direction of your imaginative and prescient (and, how one can cease friendships not at the moment serving to you).. (39:49)
  • The KEY to staying sharp and centered, even after you come again from a trip.. (42:05)
  • Take these TWO phrases out of your vocabulary for extra Excessive Status Success.. (46:01)
  • The three levels of dialog. What to not discuss to show her off.. (49:50)
  • The three devious methods to construction your atmosphere to draw hotter ladies, wealthier enterprise companions, and extra loyal associates that nourish, evokes, and nourishes your imaginative and prescient.. (54:05)
  • What Netflix and HBO are retaining SECRET from you about profitable males.. (1:04:51)
  • David Bowie’s brown M&M trick for getting venues to see him as Excessive Status.. (1:06:36)
  • The 6-minute Assembly. What Invoice Gates did each time he sat down for a gathering (he did this no matter who they have been and what they wished, take note of this).. (1:08:11)
Module 9: Excessive-Status Type
  • An inside have a look at what goes on behind the scenes at a $25,000 convention (and what it means for the way forward for Jason Capital Relationship and your large outcomes).. (1:01)
  • Dan Pena’s first impression mantra. Why you solely have one shot at a primary impression, and what your present type is SCREAMING to the world about you.. (3:07)
  • Perception perseverance. What a brand new age research can inform us about how first impressions have an effect on the minds of scorching ladies and rich businessmen around the globe.. (6:29)
  • The KEY to creating certain you make a long-lasting, Excessive Status first impression.. (7:19)
  • How you can overcome and cease worrying about coming off as “try hard”, “needy”, “cocky”, and let your Excessive Status Type do the speaking FOR YOU. Simply sit again, and chill out.. (12:15)
  • DON’T DO what 99% of males are doing to label themselves as “douchey” to ladies.. (14:15)
  • The Legislation of 16%. Methods of the commerce from prime entrepreneurs on the earth to spice up up your individual self think about, confidence, and dwelling life as a freedom stuffed man on his path.. (16:03)
  • The TRUTH behind what ladies really care about (trace: it’s NOT the place you might be proper in your life, funds, and your present appears).. (17:45)
  • How you can discuss your self and your accomplishments with out coming off as cocky.. (19:17)
  • How you can lastly begin dwelling a lifetime of FREEDOM. Right here’s a straightforward trick to liberate your self from the grip of society, permitting you share freely, reside by yourself phrases, and have enjoyable doing it.. (24:31)
  • The three Elements to Excessive Status Type. Think about scorching ladies approaching YOU first, enterprise companions giving YOU extra respect, and shoppers BEGGING YOU to take their cash.. (25:37)
  • The 5 easy kinds you may copy into your individual life to have ladies turning their neck you up and down (how superior would that really feel?).. (29:01)
  • Superstar branding x 10 – What guys like Ryan Gosling, Matt Damon, and George Clooney find out about Excessive Status Type that you just don’t (I’ll reveal them step-by-step).. (30:35)
  • A 2-minute train you are able to do at dwelling to immediately and effortlessly determine your individual Excessive Status Type, what you stand for, and the way you’re going to 10X your first impression.. (33:51)
  • A narrative that’ll get your inspire you thru the beginning of 2017 indefinitely.. (39:15)

DOWNLOAD:
Для просмотра ссылок пройдите регистрацию

Верх Низ