Капитан
Реакции
Депозит
Сделки
Нарушения
0 / 0
Монетки
4vCE5Ab.jpg

A 10 video series covering EXACTLY how I created and ultimately scaled "Credit Secrets" to $50 million, starting with just a 19 page ebook. All of the good decisions, but more importantly all of the mistakes and critical lessons learned.

Ongoing Weekly Videos detailing every aspect of me creating 3 new products, 3 new websites, sales funnels and even infomercials, all from scratch. Follow along in real-time.

We spent $19k for a private day with Dan Kennedy at his home. He gave us all of his recommendations, including the areas where we were missing out on additional revenue streams. You'll see why Dan was worth every penny.

During our run on TV, I had the great fortune of meeting a numbers savant. He is the premiere media buyer and data analyst in the world. In fact, he's the guy behind the infamous "Shake Weight" product that dominated TV for years.

The In-Law Method... I call it that because my wife's parents have made a very comfortable living doing something that ANYONE can do. It involves Craigslist, Etsy, and driving to a few local places near you. They do this pretty much daily for an hour or two, and have for 10+ years. It put their kids through college. Add this technique to your bag of tricks, and you'll have a steady income outside of the rat race.

Got a question about why I did something a certain way? Want to know why something worked or why something didn't? Have an idea you'd like to share that I may not have thought of? I'll be doing AMA videos where I answer your most pressing questions. So don't be shy - send your question through the member portal and I'll answer it live.

Skip the BS and use the same people I use for all of my marketing related projects. No more searching UpWork or trying to get referrals.

SALES PAGE:
Для просмотра ссылок пройдите регистрацию

DOWNLOAD:
Для просмотра ссылок пройдите регистрацию

Верх Низ