Депозит
Сделки
Нарушения
0 / 0
Монетки
OtyAHwp.png

Discover A Proven, Step-By-Step System On How To Ethically
Make Money From Home By Publishing Books On Amazon”

Without Shady Marketing Tactics And Even If You’re Not An Author Or Sold Anything Online

Mastering Book Publishing gives you immediate access to the best,
up-to-date strategies, tactics, and information for building
a highly profitable publishing empire on Amazon.
What You Get:

MODULE 1

THE MINDSHIFT TO MASTER THE STRATEGY

What makes the difference between success and failure? After working with thousands of people from all over the world I believe MINDSET is the most important aspect of success.
In addition to 12 powerful mindset shifts that will set you up for success, you’ll master the strategy of publishing profitable books on Amazon.

• The Online Business Mastery Blueprint – Discover The 6 Crucial Steps To Help You Understand How To Build A Successful Online Business With Book Publishing.
  • The Publishing Mastery Mindset – You’ll Learn How To Adopt The Winning Mindset That Separates The Top 1% From The Rest Of The Pack.
  • The Publishing Mastery Blueprint – Discover The Proven Step-By-Step Blueprint For Publishing Books On Amazon From Scratch, So That You Can Start Earning Passive Income While You Sleep.
  • The Publishing Mastery Manifesto – Review And Live By This Creed Daily To Become A Confident And Unstoppable Force In The Self-Publishing Industry.
  • My Goal Setting Workshop That Will Set You Up For Success And Allow You To Build Momentum Quickly.

MODULE 2

HIGHLY PROFITABLE NICHE MINING AND SELECTION

You’ll get crystal clear on what books to publish on Amazon, even if you’re at a complete loss for ideas right now. In this module, you’ll discover how to brainstorm and research profitable book niches and keywords on Amazon, as well as my proven criteria.

• How Amazon Book Publishing Works – This Lesson Will Give You An Overview On What You Need To Do So You Can Publish Your First Book The Quickest And Fastest Way Possible.
  • How To Find Highly Profitable Niches On Amazon – You’ll Create A List Of Profitable Niche Ideas For Your Book Publishing Opportunities.
  • Discover The Most Effective Way To Find High Demand Book Niches And Keywords To Target On Amazon That Will Bring You The Most Traffic And Sales.
  • My Hack For Doing Keyword Research In Just MINUTES Instead Of Days.
  • Criteria For Choosing A Profitable Book Niche – You Will Run Your List Of Niche Ideas Through A Filtering Process And Pick The Best Niche That Will Increase Your Chances Of Success.

MODULE 3

CREATING A QUALITY BOOK

In this module you’re going to discover how to create a quality book that sells, even if you’re not an author. I’ll show you exactly how to create an attention-grabbing title and coverthat makes people want to buy your book.
After using these methods and done properly, you’ll have a quality book that has the potential to provide you with aconsistent stream of passive income.

• My Fool-Proof Method For Designing, Creating And Naming Your Book So It Attracts Tons Of Clicks And Sales.
  • My Step-By-Step Process To Find Professional Ghostwriters That Will Write Your Book For You.
  • Watch Over-The-Shoulder A Simple Process For Formatting Your Book With Kindle Create So That Your Book Looks Professional And Is Ready To Be Published.
  • How To Avoid Violating Trademarks – You’ll Learn How To Protect You And Your Business From Legal Problems That Arise From Using Trademarks In Your Books.

MODULE 4

MASTERING THE BOOK LAUNCH

Your niche has been chosen, the book has been created and you’re ready to launch. How do you now successfully launch it to the most people possible?
This module will go over the steps you to get your book off your computer and onto Amazon’s virtual shelves, ready for eager readers to buy.
My launch strategy will ensure your book gets maximum exposure the moment you’re ready so you can ride the momentum up the ranks and then repeat it again for multiple sources of income.

• I Walk You Through The Process Of Setting Up Your KDP Account And Publishing Your Very First Kindle And Paperback Book.
  • Step-By-Step Guide For Turning Your Kindle Book Into A Paperback Book For An Additional Income Stream.
  • How To Setup An Amazon Author Central Account And Author Page That Presells Your Book, Builds Trust, And Establishes Credibility.
  • The Right Way To Launch Your Book For Long-Term Success.
  • Develop And Prepare The Marketing Strategy For Your Book Launch.

MODULE 5

MARKETING, PROMOTION AND OPTIMIZATION FOR PASSIVE INCOME

Most authors and publishers stop promoting after the launch, but you’ll be armed with my proven techniques to prime the pump and promote your book, gather valuable reviews and discover ways to profit even more from your books.

• How To Set Up A Free Book Promotion So You Can Leverage Amazon’s Marketing Power And Promote Your Book For Free.
  • How To Scale Your Profits With Amazon Ad Campaigns So You Can Double Or Triple Your Profits.
  • How To Get Amazon Reviews So That You Can Increase Your Rankings On Amazon While Simultaneously Converting More People Into Buyers.
  • 7 Ways To Profit More From Your Book And Further Increase Sales So You Can Leverage Your Online Business.

BONUSES:

Bonus #1:

Immediate Access To My “Done-For-You Templates Library”

As a bonus, you’ll get immediate access to my “Done-For-You Templates Library” so that you can save time and publish your book faster!
Listen, I know you’re busy, which is why I want to help make things as easy and fast for you as possible.
That’s why I’ve done the work for you and am going to provide you with my full library of templates, so you can hit the ground running.
You’ll get immediate access to my full library of templates including:

• Done For You Ghostwriter Agreement
  • Book Copyright Notices
  • My Personal Book Templates
  • Book Description Templates
  • Instant Book Cover Templates
  • Ghostwriter Project Templates

SALES PAGE:
Для просмотра ссылок пройдите регистрацию

DOWNLOAD:
Для просмотра ссылок пройдите регистрацию

Верх Низ